Dental Implant Cost in Dallas
Dental implant cost is a topic that many people are interested in. Dental implants are an alternative to dentures for those who have lost their teeth. They are in the form of a metal post that is inserted into the jawbone to act as a tooth root, and then topped with an artificial tooth.
The most popular and effective way to replace missing teeth are dental implants. The cost of dental implants varies depending on the type of implant, whether you have a single tooth missing,multiple teeth lost, or a full arch of teeth missing. location, and any other health conditions.
Dental implants are one of the most popular and effective treatments for tooth loss.
The cost of a single dental implant in Dallas can range from $2,000 to $5,000. The price is dependent on the type of material used and the complexity of the procedure. For example, if you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, it will be more expensive than just replacing one tooth.
Dental Implant Center Dallas
Schedule Free Consultation ›
YOUR NEW SMILE STARTS WITH A PHONE CALL
Single tooth implant cost in Dallas TX
Dental implants cost per tooth depends on the cost of each part, including the implant, abutment and crown, along with other factors, such as whether or not you need a tooth extraction or bone graft.
- Dental implants cost per tooth in Dallas and DFW area: For single tooth dental implants, the cost can range from $2,000 to $6,000 or more per tooth.
- Dental implants cost per tooth at Dentalogy Dental Implant Center: For single tooth dental implant and crown the cost is $1999
Dental implant bridge cost in Dallas TX
Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth and can be made from porcelain, metal, or a combination of both. The cost for a dental bridge ranges from $3000 to $8,000 depending on the type of bridge you select.
- Dental implant Bridge cost in Dallas and DFW area: The average cost for a typical three-unit bridge ranges between $3000 to $5000
- Dental implant Bridge cost at Dentalogy Dental Implant Center: For 3 units and crown the cost will starts at $4999.99
All-on-4 dental implants cost in Dallas TX
All-On-4 dental implants are one of the most popular and advanced procedures for replacing missing teeth. The process is complex and requires a lot of expertise from the dentist, which is why it can be expensive. However, there are other factors that influence the price as well. For example, if you want to have teeth that look natural and not like dentures, then you should consider getting porcelain crowns with your implant procedure instead of veneers or bridges. This will increase the cost because porcelain crowns are more expensive than veneers or bridges.
- All-on-4 Dental implants cost in Dallas and DFW area: The cost of All on 4 Dental Implants starts at about $20,995
- All-on-4 Dental implants cost at Dentalogy Dental Implant Center: The cost of All on 4 Dental Implants starts at about $16999
Zygomatic Implants cost in Dallas TX
The Zygomatic Dental Implant is a dental implant that is used to replace the upper jaw. It is a non-removable dental implant that can be used to replace the upper jaw when it has been lost due to accidents, disease or other reasons.
Zygomatic implants are intended to replace teeth in the upper jaw. Teeth are removed from the upper jaw and replaced by implants. The implant is a metal frame that’s anchored to the bone of the upper jaw. The metal frame holds an artificial tooth, or crown, in place.
The main benefit of a zygomatic implant is that it replaces missing teeth with a permanent solution that looks and feels like natural teeth. In addition, these implants do not require any dentures or other dental work for support and can be easily cleaned with regular brushing or flossing.
- All-on-4 Dental implants cost in Dallas and DFW area: Cost anywhere from $18,000 to $25,000