For those residing in Plano and surrounding areas, your journey to a beautiful and confident smile starts right here at Dentalogy Dental Implant Center. Whether you’ve lost a tooth due to an injury, decay, or simply age, dental implants can be your best solution to restore both function and aesthetics. This comprehensive guide will walk you through everything you need to know about dental implants in Plano.
1. What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of titanium that provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth. They are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural teeth, offering both durability and an aesthetic appeal.
2. Why Choose Dental Implants?
The advantages of dental implants over other tooth replacement methods are numerous:
- Natural Look and Feel: Dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
- Durability: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants don’t require altering other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. This means more of your natural teeth are left untouched, improving long-term oral health.
3. Dental Implant Cost in Plano
The dental implant cost can vary based on several factors including the type of implant, the complexity of your dental condition, and additional treatments needed. However, Dentalogy Dental Implant Center in Plano strives to offer competitive pricing and top-notch service. To get an exact estimate tailored to your needs, it’s best to schedule a consultation with one of our dental implant specialists.
4. Types of Dental Implants Offered at Dentalogy Dental Implant Center
At Dentalogy Dental Implant Center, we pride ourselves on offering a variety of dental implant solutions to cater to the unique needs of our patients. Here are the types of dental implants you can expect:
- Endosteal Implants: These are the most common type of dental implants. They are placed directly into the jawbone and typically look like small screws, plates, or cylinders.
- Subperiosteal Implants: Placed under the gum but on or above the jawbone. This type of implant may be suitable for patients who don’t have enough healthy natural jawbone and cannot or do not want to undergo a bone augmentation procedure to rebuild it.
- Zygomatic Implants: These are the least common and are only used if you have insufficient bone in the upper jaw. They are placed in the cheekbone.
5. The Dental Implant Process
The dental implant process involves several steps:
- Consultation: Every patient’s dental health and needs are unique. The process begins with a detailed consultation to determine the best treatment plan.
- Insertion of the Implant: The dental implant, which is a tiny titanium post, is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth. As the jawbone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post.
- Attachment of the Abutment: Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, an abutment or a small connector post is attached to securely hold the new tooth.
- Attachment of the New Tooth: A replacement tooth, called a crown, is then attached to the abutment.
Your smile is an unparalleled treasure. While you might be scouting for dental implant centers in Plano, it’s essential to note that Dentalogy Dental Implant Center is located in Irving, TX. A short drive for the promise of top-tier service and affordable dental implants is undoubtedly worth it. Don’t let the absence of a tooth diminish your radiant smile. At Dentalogy Dental Implant Center, we’re committed to restoring your smile and bolstering your confidence. For further insights on dental implants or to book a consultation, journey to our Irving location soon.